Saturday, March 31, 2012

Free entrée deal at AMC Esplanade in April

Once upon a time ago, I blogged about how much I enjoyed watching a movie and munching on finger foods at AMC Esplanade, at 24th Street and Camelback Road in Phoenix. I've gone back a few more times, and still like it a lot even if I end up spending more than I really wanted. Those brisket quesadillas just call to me.

Well, if you go in April, you can save on the food you inevitably order. From April 1-30, if you buy an entrée and two drinks, you get one entrée of equal or lesser value for free with coupon. That's about a $8-11 savings, since most entrées are in that price range. Drinks start around $3.

I'm already planning our next lunch and a movie. I still aim to save on entertainment by going to an earlier show. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment