Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun Size fan frenzy

It's amazing how the Disney and Nickelodeon folks really know how to get fans hyped about their films. My daughter knew about Nickelodeon's latest tween/teen flick, FUN SIZE, long before I learned of the screening. But she also watches a lot of Disney and Nickelodeon.

Thousands of fans showed up for a special visit this past Saturday from FUN SIZE stars Victoria Justice and Thomas Mann at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minn. They were joined by special guest Carly Rae Jepsen. Since I know there are many Victoria Justice fans among your households, as well as Carly Rae Jepsen fans (she debuted her latest video there), I'm sharing some photos from the event.

Just curious, would you go out to an event like this? I know I've seen lots of moms and their daughters at these star-studded promotions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment